See the towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum frozen in time due to a massive eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D., when a mass of pumice stones and ash buried 11 towns around the foot of the mountain.
- Pompeii: 2 hour visit
- Mount Vesuvius: 1.5 hours to climb the crater by car and on foot
- Lunch break (if required) in a winery at the foot of Mount Vesuvius
- Herculaneum: 2 hour visit
- Back to the port of Naples
You can select one or more of the following excursions:
* Required Fields are in bold