The Amalfi Coast and Pompeii tour gives you the chance to see a little bit of everything, with short stops of about half an hour for each of the most beautiful villages on the Amalfi coast: Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. The tour can begin or end with a 2 hour visit of Pompeii. We suggest leaving no later than 8:00 am to have enough time to cover all the sights and be back at the port with ample time to spare.
9 hour itinerary, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm:
- A drive along the Amalfi Coast, stopping to take in the views on the way
- Positano, 25-30 min free time to explore the village on foot
- Conca dei Marini and the Furore "Fjord"
- Amalfi, 25-30 min to see the town center and St. Andrew's Duomo
- Ravello, Villa Rufolo, and lunch (if required), 1 hour
- Pompeii, 2 hour visit
- Return to the port of Sorrento
- This itinerary can be modified by speaking with your driver at the meeting point, keeping in mind your ship's last call time.
INCLUDED: Full comfort minivan, English-speaking driver, taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees
NOT INCLUDED: On-site entrance tickets, lunch, private guide service (upon request)
You can select one or more of the following excursions:
* Required Fields are in bold