The Amalfi Coast is widely considered one of the most spectacular stretches of coastline of the world. Famous writers, actors, and celebrities have fallen in love with its wonderful mix of verdant coast, blue sky, turquoise water, and picturesque villages for decades.
9 hour itinerary, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm:
- Drive down the Amalfi Coast highway, stopping at the most beautiful spots along the way
- Positano, 1 hr free time to explore the picturesque village center of foot
- Conca dei Marini, Emerald Grotto, and Furore "Fjord"
- Amalfi, 1 hour free time to explore the town and St. Andrew's Duomo
- Ravello, Villa Rufolo, Villa Cimbrone & lunch break (if required), 2 hours
- Back to the port of Sorrrento
INCLUDED: Full comfort minivan, English-speaking driver, taxes, tolls, fuel, parking fees
NOT INCLUDED: On-site entrance tickets, lunch, private guide service (upon request)
You can select one or more of the following excursions:
* Required Fields are in bold